CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SAVING THE DAY (:

OHEMGEE!
IS IT A BIRD?
IS IT A PLANE?
NO, IT'S.....


*Theme music plays*
PRIS!
*Loud applause*


HEYY (:
Awesome intro right? ;]
YES, IT'S PRIS! :D
And AGAIN, I'm saving the-, erm, SOMETHING! :D

*Theme music plays*

I love this blog weihh (:
I'm like, so random and weird on this blog :D
WOOOOTS (:

Whereas SOME people -hintMICHhintLICIAhint-
Are just standing there!
Sitting down!
Doing something!
While I'M saving the SOMETHING!

*Theme music plays*

Pschhh
Can I fire em? xD
Hahha
Jkjk (:

I'm bored D:
I like chocolate :D
Chocolate's gooood (:
It's awesoooome (:
It's, erm, CHOCOLATE-Y (:

SO YEAHH (:
Til next time when I save the day again! (:

*Theme music plays as Pris flies off* ;]


0 comments: